Saturday, December 25, 2010

Back with Reggie

Sorry for the two days of complete absence my friends, as you know I’m currently on the field and these past 48 hours have been like moving while being buried up to the waist in the snow! Both figuratively and literally speaking! So much to do next week … eh, its weekend now so lets focus on fun shall we. Wanted to recommend you the seventh studio album of Redman called “Redman presents … Reggie”. I’ve never been big on rap (love Hip Hop as a culture though) but Redman and his ragged way of keeping things real (just compare his MTV CRIBS episode to all others and you’ll know what I mean) has always captured my attention. In this new album he has dropped his alter-ego Redman and appear as Reggie (his birth-name). He is more personal and softer around the edges, more melodic and commercially appealing as well yet keeping that vocal Edge. I am loving this production, been constantly on replay these couple of days.