Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baby food is your best meal substitute

Today is Sunday and my treat day, but I’m not going to talk about treats with you. The exact opposite, as a matter of fact! Baby food, the most healthy and nutritious canned food in the world. I always bring a couple of jars with me whenever I’m on the field working, if there is no decent restaurant or grocery store nearby I wont let the fastfood taking control. Because we all know that you can find fastfood even in the middle of nowhere nowadays, so the convenience can be a fatal temptress! These products made for babies are basically mashed casseroles and various dishes which all taste deliciously … NOTHING!llol Yes, they are absolutely tasteless. Neither salty, nor sweet, nor hot or even bitter! They just taste like … baby food!lol But as tasteless as they are they are also “relatively” good options when you wanna eat healthy but have forgot to pack a lunch box and do not have access to fresh nutrition. However, I do not recommend you to eat these as regular meal replacements for weight loss, like some programs do! Fresh products should be your absolute ambition and top priority, in terms of nutrition.