Monday, February 08, 2010

Things that I would NEVER wear! (#2)

I like to think that I’m an open-minded guy, relatively in touch with my feminine side and wouldn’t mind unisex clothing, as long as it remains anchored in my masculinity one way or another. Not because masculinity is superior in any way, but simply because I am a masculine looking man! If I had more feminine features I could have pulled this combination off, but imagine a (off course a handsome one but nonetheless) gorilla with a ribbon!lol Now how cute would that be? Well, very cute but not a bit handsome!lol On that note I gotta say these latest lady’s handbag inspired men’s bags that are meant to be carried around hanging on the wrist are just too much! Look at those big round loop handles, someone told me that even my laptop case is supposed to be carried like that! My only answer was that I rather hold it with my teeth ’til my last tooth falls out, before I wear it like that!lol Reminds me of a Friends episode with Joey and his unisex handbag: