Monday, February 08, 2010

Caught on cam

You’ve been reading (and hearing me a few times) while seeing my pictures here on the blog, but you’ve never seen me in motion. Well, no more sleepless nights for you!lol This clip is a test shot me and my colleagues did for the presentation of a project we are working on about “youth on youtube”. Thought it would be fun showing you guys what the review-master does when he is not here sharing wisdom with the world!lol By the way, if you hear me saying something that sounds like “group sex” then don’t be shocked (even though by now I hardly think anyone who has been a reader of mine would!lol), you are not hearing wrong! Obviously I am saying exactly that! However in Swedish it simply means group six! Yes, sex stands for both sex and six in Sweden. I know, very confusing and one of the reasons why I love Sweden!lol Oh, another thing! The footage is a mirror image! Don’t ask me how this happened but we noticed the technical mistake first after that we had recorded the whole program and someone spotted that my birthmark is on my wrong cheek! D’OH!!lol