Monday, September 27, 2010

Punchy in pink

I never thought I’d say this but I’m dating a fighter! I guess all time spent on MMA training has had more than a physical effect on me. Hehe, then again I never knew there was such hot fighter chicks out there either (she will be reading this and she can literally kick my ass!lol). No but seriously I’ve always had a thing for the combination of strength and sensuality, and Gina Carano had a lot to do with it! Hehe, so now I’m dating my very own kick-ass ass-kicker. But even though she is an MMA-fighter she is also very girly, so I call her “punchy”, which she hates!lol I wanna get her a pair of pink gloves, just like the ones Gina has, and if I survive the rumble I’m gonna get a pink octagon for our bedroom!loool (As you see I happen to have a death wish, just so you know in case all of a sudden I seize to blog!l Hehe)