Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting more and more entangled

I have mentioned how much I like the poster design of the upcoming Disney animated motion picture “Tangled”, now that I have watched the new trailer I have to say that I even love the design of the actual animation itself. Though I was a huge Disney fan when I was little, in recent decades I have had difficultly to digest the growing musical portions of the features! But this one looks like to have been spared and the humour reminds of Shrek in accordance with DreamWorks’ grown-up flavoured formula. Design-wise it reminds me of a very underrated but extremely well-animated movie which is to me one of the most aesthetically appealing animated features, namely “The Road to El Dorado“. Spiked with the whole GAME-style rendering and third dimension orientation, makes me really looking forward to watch it in 3D!