Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meet my date!

If you do any kind of hardcore resistance training and do not like to consume processed products for preparation, like yours-truly, then I suggest you to try dates (both kinds will do, though I meant the fruit!lol Thought saying the sweet, juicy and eatable ones but the way my mind works both are, in their own way! Hehe, so just look at the picture for reference! ;) ) But seriously, recently I intensified my resistance training sessions to maximum level and found that bananas do no longer provided the fuel I needed for that kind of resistance. So I switched to dates, not the tiny ones but these jumbo dates, and what a difference these power patrons of the nature made. One of these and you will notice 200% difference in the power boost and your performance! Try them (both of them, hehe) and you wont be sorry!