Saturday, June 26, 2010

A man with a scarf

Sadly due to my hectic schedule on this side of the globe I wasn’t able to make it to our 7th anniversary events in Canada. I’m sure you have checked out the lovely photos from those faithful nights already, but as I myself was going through the album one detail caught my eyes. And that is Babak’s chic scarf, a double length and double washed scarf in shades of blue from ZARA. No how do I know this? Well I happen to own one! Hehe, all three of them in three different colours as a matter of fact. The nuances allow a wider range of expression through shaping and draping, the blue one I particularly love for its tendency to simulate the waves and to associate with the cool and calm of an ocean. A poetic nod to the new-romantic era. So that is one perfect pick Babak jan, that is what I call Pièce de résistance! You’ve got an excellent taste in scarfs my friend. ;)