Saturday, June 26, 2010

Clothes for the modern Robin Hood

I love Nicholas K’s clothes for mainly two reasons. First, they don’t make clothes that only fit the thin and tiny, in fact its on the muscular and masculine type of guy which the clothes get properly displayed. Second, their aesthetics are a unique blend of romantic chic and urban bohemian, with a monochromic look and organic feel to their pieces. Something which I happen to love. Also the whole wrapping and draping gives the image an air of heroism and drama. Basically, they make clothes for the modern Robin Hood! You can clearly see it in the men’s ensembles from their Fall 2010 collection modelled here by Christopher, one of the siblings behind Nicholas K (as I’m sure you’ve concluded, Nicholas is the name of the sister!). If only I could, I would get every single piece in their fall collection!

Go to NicholasK.com for the rest of their collection, for men and women.