Wednesday, November 18, 2009

500 reasons to love Zooey …’s movie!

If you found my description and review of “Cashback” interesting or even had a chance to watch the movie and appreciate it the way I did, then by no means let “500 Days of Summer” slip by unwatched!

How I loved this one! It was as if it was custom-made for me! A romantic movie for my taste, realistically charming. The aesthetic style and the philosophical tone were completely in tune and enhanced by the beautiful soundtrack. Joseph and Zooey’s chemistry was made in the indie heaven, the perfect match!

I must say that “500 Days of Summer” is not for everyone, it is after all “not a love story”! However if you enjoy movies like “Cashback” then this is highly recommended. One of my absolute favorites this year. And it’s not because I happen to have a huge crush on the offbeatly adorable and quirky cute Zooey Deschanel at the moment! I could be recommending it just because of those big bright blue eyes, but I’m not!