Monday, March 19, 2007

To Buy or Not To Buy?


On Friday Sony’s new game console PlayStation 3 will be launched in the European market! A few months later than Japan and USA, because of postponing! I still haven’t decided whether I should pick it up or not! Not just yet! Its far too expensive for being what it is, a GAME console! I guess the integrated Blu-Ray player, the 60 GB hard-drive and all other goodies thrown in make it worth all the money spent! But the thing is that I don’t need any other goodie other than a good and powerful GAME console! Anyway, at the moment the cons outweigh the pros, the price is $ 950 -1000 and no decent game is available before later on this year when Assasin’s Creed (I’m drooling!) and Ninja Gaiden Sigma are released, but still I cant help but to feel a bit tempted to show up at the GAME store first thing on Friday …!