Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gift to Myself!


I’m a collector (in case you haven’t noticed yet)! Of art, books, comics, music and movies …you name it. And as such one of my slogans is ”eye-appeal is buy-appeal”! I just love aesthetically superior and creatively clever editions. Limited or not I want a product to stimulate as many of my senses as possible! Even with its packaging! And the fact that it will also grace the display of my collection as an eye-catching ornament is just a big plus. Latest edition to my precious collection is the Korean Limited Edition (LE) of the amazing film ”Pan’s Labyrinth” (you have read my little review on the feature earlier in this blog)! Let me tell you that the design and packaging is almost obscenely gorgeous!! In fact one of the most relevant and elaborate editions of a movie that I’ve ever seen! I just received the product, just in time for NOROOZ as an ”eidi” to myself, and it has already found its pedestal in my collection! I highly recommend you to get this one as long as its available, keep in mind that its ”limited”!


More images: