Friday, March 16, 2007

Comedy COUPLING

I’m usually not a fan of British TV-series since their rather slow pace and rigid sense of humour is not really my cup of tea. But ironically enough one of my all time favourite sitcoms is COUPLING which is because of its British twist a gem of grown-up comedy in my collection! Its smart, fast and witty! With a lot of sexual intrigues that the generations of today can relate to (God knows I can!lol)! Lets say its like FRIENDS meeting SEX AND THE CITY in LONDON! Of course just like ”the Office”, there was an attempt to Americanise the sitcom with American actors back in 2003. A failed attempt that should not been associated with the original in any way! So if you have seen some episodes on BBC America then you know what I’m talking about and if you have seen the American version you better forget what you’ve seen and get a hold of all the four seasons of the British original! I highly recommend it, watching the brilliant Richard Coyle as the hilarious Jeff is worth every money spent on this box!