Friday, March 30, 2007

Collectible Chick-Flick


I’m not a fan of so called “chick-flicks” or movies about female-bounding/fighting! And of course “the Devil Wears Prada” isn’t a flick that I normally enjoy watching (even though I can’t say no to miss Hathaway in her naughtier outfits and “sluttier” roles! hehe). However I just bought this Swedish Limited Edition of the movie for my girl friend who happens to be a fan of both chick-flicks and fashion (she just loves her SHOE-BOXed “Sex and the City“ collection)! Alright, …I ADMIT that I wanted the cool DVD-package in our collection!lol Anyway, two bird with one stone eh!! ;)

The funny part is that this edition is Swedish! Often it’s the Asians that come up with the most clever and beautiful special/limited editions, but lately the Europeans in general and Swedes in this case have started to understand the market for such collectibles! They have learned that with a nice package they can reduce the risk of piracy and subsequently a commercial flop!

more images: