Monday, August 02, 2010

The Hulk pants experience

Haven’t you always wondered how the incredible Hulk’s pants happen to stay on while the rest of his clothes get ripped into pieces when he changes size?! Recently I had a Hulk pants experience! Well, kinda the opposite, actually!lol My jaw and my pants both dropped when I tried on the suit pants I used to have only 18 months ago. Behold the void in pic below! Needless to say I’m still going strong with my transformation plan and program. Now more hardcore than ever, as I have incorporated high intensity MMA exercises into the routine in order to maximize the performance and thereby also the results. No processed products though, that was what made it all go wrong last time! Now my only intake is natural and preferably fresh nutrition. I’ve even been offered to write a book about my program, since the program was all mine from the very start. I neither followed any already established program nor had I a personal trainer. It was all me, all my own resolution, knowledge and experience to work with. Based on the trial and errors of the past. I’m now half way through my process, while the first 1/3 of the road focused on a high amount of cardio in order to strip off all the extra weight the current phase focuses on the build up and defining through speed, conditioning and resistance training. By the way, sorry about the blurry pic, it’s kinda hard to snap with a big azz cam in one hand and holding up the hulk pants with the other!lol But you get an idea. Take comfort in the fact that you’ve now caught me with my pants down! hehehe