Monday, August 02, 2010

The blue dawn in Canon

After all the nag about my old big azz but loyal Canon I decided to pick up a new cam, a Canon even this time around. Since its been empirically proved to me that this brand’s credibility is well-deserved! However even though I’m an extravagant shopoholic with a taste for all kinds of collectibles, I’m also a guy who buys his technical gadgets on a need-to-use basis. Ironically! So it was about time for an upgrade, now that you are to see yours-truly even on video every once in a while. Then you might as well have the pleasure of seeing him in HD, in all his highly definable awsomeness!lol

Anyway, the following series of photos is a test shot I did with my brand new slim and stylish black Canon IXUS 130. At first I fell in love with the compact and clinically clean design of the gizmo and when i read some reviews I was sold! And as you can see by the results I was blown away by its “felfel nabin che rize …” performance! Another marvellous feature of Sweden’s beautiful nature is its dramatically shifting summer sky, which has a tendency to stroke and paint the most epic matte paintings I’ve ever seen! In various palettes. Behold now the blue palette of an early morning. Funny that only an hour later the rain started to pour down and the sky went all grey!