Friday, January 15, 2010

Who robbed who?!

Last Saturday was the Boxing Day, which for me and many others means the big bargain day! As many shops officially open their annual sales during that day and often extend to the following week. However the best items are often few and grabbed on the opening day (opening hour even if its an odd size!) so the early-bird strategy applies even here. And an early bird that is smart strikes even earlier than early! hehe, I often locate and lock in my most wanted items by visiting the stores minutes before they close on Christmas eve. This gives me the advantage of knowing exactly where to go to get that particular clothing (since the stands are rearranged for the sale) while everyone else run around like headless chickens on the opening day!lol This year the Spanish ZARA, which has grown to take over the retail market of Europe by storm, had the deepest discounts in town and most of their stock went for half of the original price! Needless to say I shopped ’til my both arms almost dropped!lol And the jury is still out on whether it was me who robbed ZARA or it was ZARA that robbed me clean!lol I guess we both came out rather pleased from this deal! hehe ;)