Friday, January 15, 2010

Resolutions are recommended!

So did you make any new year’s resolution this year? I started 2009 with several resolutions, with serious intend to (for once) commit to them all no matter what! One of them was to change life-style to a healthier one. That meant eating healthy and getting back in shape. I had been bulking up while training in past but the downside with such diet is that once the related training is not attended to according to the program you just gain the weight or better said puff up! So I have been on a strict heigh protein-low fat/carb diet these past 12 months plus an intense program made of daily power-walking and power-training at home, work and the gym in order to trim down and get back in original shape. Not to mention drinking a lot of water to keep the body hydrated. As a result I’ve lost 47 kilograms (104 pounds) of extra weight! Below you can see before-and-after pictures of me, with 12 months in between. As you can see the physical change is most apparent (its not only relocation of hair form my chin to the top of my head!lol) and the most important of all; I “feel” healthier! So there you go, resolutions do work! With serious commitment, that is. No need for extreme measures, just start thinking and living healthier. Needless to say this is an achievement I’m very proud of so I thought sharing it with you guys, in case you are considering changing life-style to a healthier one don’t wait another day!