Monday, September 07, 2009

Say hello to the new winter coat!

I know its early, too early, barley autumn! But its the early bird that gets the worm! Or in my case the coat! As I am 185cm (6′ 1″) and broad-shouldered and the mainstream fashion is designed and manufactured with thin and tiny people in mind, its sometimes a hassle to find the clothes that I want in my size which is XL. Thats why you have to figure out a system to outsmart the others and get the sometimes only XL in store. Last year you met my retro cap and this year I present you my designated coat for the upcoming winter! I immediately fell in love with this coat as it has the classic cut (clean and sleek), the 70’s fit (body hugging) and a touch of street (urban inspired details). By the way, since I have been posting more and more fashion related stuff in the blog a new category has been opened to feature them, called fittingly “The Fitting Room“!