Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Science of Attraction


I once wrote that the exterior of an item is to such extent important in the marketing of the item that some customers, like yours-truly, purchase it just because of that feature and without a clue about the kind of material it contains! That means that the design and packaging is a commercial argument on its own! To prove my argument I present you my latest collectible that was purchased ONLY because of its special packaging, the French Limited Edition of “Science of Sleep“. Needless to say, I haven’t even watched this movie! And there is a big chance that I wont even like it, based on the reviews that I’ve read! But still, its packaging stimulate me enough to pay the high price for such an EYE-CANDY in my collection! The vinyl looking discs alone are worth the meney spent! hehe!