Saturday, March 27, 2010

A whole different ANIMAL

As the early sense of spring is more or less finding its way to northern Europe I am in need for a more flexible type of clothing. The ANIMAL mustang 2 furlined knitwear is the perfect piece for such usage, since it keeps me just enough warm when I’m outdoors as well as when I’m indoors! As hard as it might be to believe, I can keep it on an entire day without feeling the temperature shift which can be from - 5 to + 22 degrees Celsius! I have always had a soft spot for the charm of organic and ethnic inspired clothings, in particular when combined with the flair of street fashion. A fusion of tribal and urban if you like to call it. So this colorful piece means both cool and comfort for me! As far accessories go, the white case contains my new mini notebook (I just had to get something that contrasted all my colleagues’ cases!lol) and the big bargain boots I think you already know! Hehe, by the way, I think that this particular pic proves my point when it comes to me NOT wearing oversized scarfs!lol