Saturday, March 27, 2010

The league of distinguished gentlemen

As I’ve mentioned before I’m currently in my sophisticated look and elegant style phase. I have always been fascinated by this classic yet timeless look, however it is first now, at my mid-30’s, that I feel that I have just about the balanced blend of ingredients and measured youth and maturity to pull it off!

The salt and pepper and all other features and details are lined up for an add up. And in my study and self-teaching of the finesses of such classic appearance I have two distinguished gentlemen to look up to, two celebrated actors and two self-made icons of style.

Namely C.G. and G.C.! Cary Grant who was and still is the God of the sophisticated (life)style, not to mention the source of emulation for generations of gentlemen to come! And George Clooney who is the current crooner of the classic style.