Friday, December 25, 2009

My man-crush!

If I had a man-crush then it would be on George Clooney! Like I’ve said before I’ve always wished for that kind of salt ‘n’ pepa hair. But I never really liked him as an actor, until just recently. I don’t know what it was that put me off, but I didn’t like him in ER. He did strike me as very arrogant and self-absorbed. In recent years however I’ve come to appreciate him through his real-life character and sense of style. The man basically lives my ideal life! Looking iconic handsome, has fun with his profession, dates hot women, doesn’t intend to get married or have kids, lives far from the industry in a mansion by a lake in Italy, is intelligent and engages in all kinds of international goodwill projects. I tell you, he’s got it all figured out! hehe, and after the superb political thriller “Michael Clayton” he has also proved himself to be a daring actor who is not afraid of taking on diverse roles. Love how the guy is selfless in a way that he can play a wacky role in one movie, while being serious in another. He is also very productive, despite all his side-projects. At the moment he has three movies out which couldn’t be more different from each other, in terms of everything basically! I can’t wait to see the critical “Up in the Air“, the outlandish “Men Who Stare At Goats” and the stop-motion animated “Fantastic Mr. Fox“.