Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Corny is Cute!

The annual Valentine’s Day is approaching and at a risk of sounding corny I must admit that I actually enjoy VD! I dislike even Birth Days but somehow this cookie cutter commercial Lover’s Day and all its clichés make me feel warm and fuzzy inside! A feeling I welcome any day! hehe! Of course celebrating VD doesn’t mean that you stop appreciating and manifesting love the other 364 days! Not at all, its just a day that you share with others! A mass-manifestation of emotions in other words!

And at a risk of sounding even cornier, I must say that my absolute favourite VD-gift to give/get is a MIX-TAPE (hey, I grew up in the 80s!lol)! Or better said a MIX-CD, since the cassette tapes despite their retro-charm are functionally obsolete! Unfortunately!

Custom-MIX CDs for the people you love! Put a little personal touch on the covers as well! Whoever they now might be, some actually prefer this personal item over a generic BLING BLING!! Any day and especially on THIS day! I know I do!
PS. Speaking of MIX-TAPEs, “High Fidelity” is a movie to be recommended to music fans on Valentine’s Day:

http://www.amazon.com/High-Fidelity-John-Cusack/dp/B00003CXGA/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_0_0/104-8016936-4711140

About Valentine’s Day:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine’s_Day